Heei,
Misschien wist je het al, maar Alicia Keys is al een tijdje zwanger. Laatst heeft ze ''sexy'' foto's gemaakt voor de aankomende baby. Ze is voor de tweede keer zwanger van Swiss Beatz. De shoot is special voor de campagne ''We Are Here'', een organisatie voor vrede op de wereld. Foto's zien en meer informatie? Klik dan op ''Meer Lezen''.
''It's you and me on a mission to create a kinder and more peaceful world'', schreef Alicia bij haar foto op Instagram. De #WeAreHere campagne is vandaag begonnen. Ze schreef verder: ''Thank you @nickkristof for sharing your bright voice with us.''
"As I prepare to give birth to my new child, I can't help but think what world I'm bringing the baby into," zei Alicia. "We see the state of the world today and we can all feel the frustration and the desire to do something to make it better."
"We all want to do something but oftentimes we don't feel empowered. That is why I created 'We Are Here.' Because it's not about me. It's about we," zei ze verder, "I felt that if we could gather a group of really powerful organizations, how many people would want to come out and say 'I believe in that,' or 'That's important to me?' People want to be awakened. So we are here to manifest and empower our community."
Ze doneerde ook nog 1 miljoen dollar uit aan de organisatie. Dat is best veel hè!
Klik hier voor de link naar de foto's
Love You... Xx Emma Sue
Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten